Today I wanted to share some exciting news: I am expanding my brand to provide a new offering that I believe is simply, the BEST, to my clients!
As a health coach, I'm a firm believer that the right nutrition can be transformational. Because, in short, what we feed our body matters.
These days, many people are starting to get the memo. We need to eat more of the green stuff and watch out for all the processed junk.
But, unfortunately, there's another memo that hasn't gotten quite the same attention and that is: What we put ON our body matters (too)!
Over the last couple years, the more I learned about the chemicals in personal care products and cosmetics, the more alarming it became to me that many of us (myself included) have no idea what we're slathering on our skin, day after day, and we certainly have no idea how all these chemicals might be adversely affecting our health (ugh!)
But I mean, c'mon, what's the alternative? Give up our mascara and under-eye concealer and limit ourselves to only socializing in dimly lit bars?!
Of course not. So here's the cool part. There's an awesome company out there that gets it. They understand that women want to look fabulous and use great products without compromising their health.
- The company? Beautycounter
- What's so special about them? They did the work for us.
Beautycounter created chic, effective and safe products (they believe, the safest in the U.S.) that really work. Their mission: Get safe products into the hands of everyone. Their approach: It's a story best told, woman to woman.
- My new offering? I recently became a Beautycounter consultant & I'm pretty pumped about it!
I honestly can not say enough good things about this company, their mission and their products (I've been using them now for the last year), but instead of continuing to wax poetic, I'll leave you with this:
1. My website is up and running (which will soon be integrated with this site so you can find everything all in one place). But in the mean time, please check out my Beautycounter site and let me know if you're interested in any of the products, have any questions, or would like to try some samples! I would love to chat.
2. I highly encourage you to take a few minutes today and view the video above because we all deserve BETTER BEAUTY.