Work with me
Eating, exercise and self-care is so personal.
When’s the last time you got the personal attention you deserved?
Join me for my signature coaching program!
Simple Savvy Renewal: Cutting through the overwhelm of modern life.
This program is customizable and intended to meet you where you are.
Choose the length of program that suits your needs: Either a 1-month intensive (4-5 sessions) OR a 3-month deep dive (12 sessions). Sessions are $125 each. A 20% discount is available when you pay all at once.
Each session is tailored to your individual goals. If you’re like most women, you recognize that your health is your most important asset to living a full life, but you neglect self care because you can’t seem to make healthy habits stick in the midst of daily do-to lists and long hours at the office. I guide my clients to uncover the food and lifestyle choices that support their full potential, one simple, savvy step at a time.
As a client in my health coaching program, you will:
- Learn the principles of a healthy eating for YOU (because it’s different for everyone). No fad diets, cleansing or calorie counting.
- Increase your energy.
- Understand and reduce your food cravings.
- Improve your mood
- Learn how making small tweaks in diet and lifestyle can make a BIG impact in how you feel.
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
- Find the confidence to create the life you want.
Your program includes:
- One-hour, one-on-one, coaching sessions over the phone or in-person (for local clients)
- Summary notes after each session, complete with action items to begin implementing immediately to create positive changes in your life.
- Unlimited email support between sessions.
- Coaching support to help you make the diet and lifestyle changes you crave.
- Techniques to begin reframing your thoughts around food and what it means “to be healthy.”
- Simple but informative handouts.
- Recipes that are healthy and easy to prepare.
- Simple, savvy tips to eat nutritiously on-the-go and incorporate more movement into your days with limited time and/or resources.
- My personal commitment to your health and success.